"Blue Sky Thinking (Outside the Box)" 24 x 24, Oil and Cold Wax Medium

I have many new pieces to post, now that my blog 'lives again'. The Eastside Culture Crawl is just two weeks away and it is the busiest time of year for many artists in Vancouver - four days of open studios...and everyone is hoping to interest new collectors, and to please established ones. An artist's life. Almost all work posted by me on this blog is available for sale so if you see something you love, please contact me. I also post on Instagram. On Saturday, November 3, I will be participating in 'Open Studio' Saturday at William Clark Studios (Studio 12) at the corner of Clark Drive and William. It is a chance to preview works that will be for sale during the Crawl, and get 'first dibs'. I'd love to see you!

Comments

Popular Posts